I left my full-time job in 2013 to start a venture in education domain, but my first startup failed before its first anniversary.
I was depressed & frustrated after my first failure, but I bounced back and regained my strength.
I was determined to stay around the startups. I joined The Morpheus Gang (a community of entrepreneurs) through my second startup, PocketScience. I spent a good time working with startups and got insights of content marketing.
Few more things that I do…
I love talking about personal finance, spiritual life, education, and entrepreneurship.
I share insightful articles on Entrepreneurship and Growth Hacking.
Some interesting information about me!
- I was born as a curious child, but schooling system suppressed my curiosity. I don’t like schools & current education system. My son is not going to mainstream school.
- I wanted to become a scientist in my childhood. I played with chemicals and dreamed about launching rockets.
- I love Math, Science, and Computer Programming.
- I always scored least in the English and highest in the Maths.
- I love discussions on personal finance, making money, saving money, credit cards and stock investments.
- 80% of my savings are invested in stocks.
Eventually, I became a computer engineer.
- I landed into IT job where I found no engineering, no innovation, no fun, no life.
- I left my well-paying job for my startup dream.
- I failed at my first two startups.
- Now I am running a profitable online business (CashOverflow)
- I love traveling. I traveled solo before marriage. Now we travel on long vacations, document our journey at TravelBuffer.
- I am a frugal guy but I spend money on my business.
- I can survive with two pairs of clothes and I have no interest in buying latest gadgets and cars.
- I enjoy spending time with myself. I don’t remember when I got bored last time.
- I love bikes and speed thrills me. Girls enjoyed riding with me.
- I sold my bike after marriage, But I will buy Royal Enfield bullet and Kawasaki Ninja in the future.
- Best people in my life – My family, friends, and mentors.
Tiny Steps towards a Conscious Life
- I love talking about philosophy and spirituality.
- Some people stop drinking alcohol when they are on the spiritual path, But I tried alcohol after I started meditation.
- I am trying to build a conscious business with the help of my mentors.
What I do these days
- I am in love with the content marketing.
- I became a storyteller.
- I never read books other than academic in my pre-startup life. Now I read more than 24 books in a year.
- I don’t read newspapers but read a lot of blogs.
- I don’t watch TV anymore except a few selected movies.
- I enjoy planting vegetables and gardening. (My next big investment will be into a farm land)
- I love cooking but nowadays my wife cooks 99% of the food. No doubt she is a better cook than me.
- Some people call me rude & arrogant, but they fall in love with me when they start knowing me.
- I may look like a writer but I am not good at grammar. Please excuse my mistakes.